10G BASE-T RJ45 SFP+ Module
1000BASE-T RJ45 SFP Module
Extend your copper connection by up to 100 meters
The industry-standard Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Gigabit Interface Converter is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet port or slot, linking the port with the network. SFPs can be used and interchanged on a wide variety of media converters and Ethernet switches.
Gigabit Port for a High-Speed Connection
Transmit data seamlessly up to 100 meters* between your SFP interface and the copper gigabit port.
Plug and Play
A plug-and-play** design makes for easy deployment, no technician needed.
Durable Metal Casing
High-quality metal casing ensures strength and reliability for a long time, maintaining a stable connection in a wide range of environments.
TL-SM331T is compatible with various optic fiber equipment from different vendors, such as TP-Link, Cisco, Huawei, Ubiquiti, D-link, Netgear and Mikrotik.*
- Support 10GBASE-T, 5GBASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T, and 100BASE-TX
- Transmit data up to 30m* at 10 Gbps (UTP cat.6a or above
- Support DDM (Temperature and Voltage
- Hot-Pluggable SFP+ Footprint Feature
- Support TX Disable function
- Commercial Product Operating Temperature Range: 0-70°C
- Fully Metallic Enclosure for Low EMI