High Speed HDMI 1.4 Cable, M to M, CL3 Rated, w/ Equalizer, 75ft, 4K, 1080p, 60Hz
CL3 High Speed HDMI 1.4 Cable, Male to Male with Equalizer
Our optimized 1.4 HDMI to HDMI cable is specially designed for hi-def HDTV video/audio signals in home theater applications and professional home theater installations. All of our HDMI cables are made with home theater in mind - using the highest quality cabling, jacket materials and gold plating for better connectivity, longevity and signal strength. This optimized HDMI Cable is compatible with all HDTV formats including 4K at 30Hz to 1080p at 60Hz, and below.
This HDMI cable is designed with an equalizer inside of it to ensure the signal reaches across all 75 feet of the cable. This cable is designed for longer runs to connect a cable box, satellite box, game box, DVD player, or any device that has an HDMI output to another HDMI device such as HDTV or projector. Use an HDTV as a computer monitor or watch movies on your PC, laptop or notebook computer. Our HDMI cables are certified by HDMI.org.
Customize Your Installation With A CL3 Jacket
Our HDMI cables are CL3 rated and are coated with a special material that releases less toxic gas if the cable were to ever catch on fire. The lower toxicity makes the wire safe to burn, making it a much better alternative to standard HDMI cables in the event of a fire or overheating. CL3 wires can handle 300 volts and are intended for use in commercial settings. This added level of safety is key because it provides the protection necessary to put HDMI cables inside walls while still complying with the National Electric Code.
|Jacket Type||In-Wall Installation||Flame Resistant||Wattage Rated||Ventilation Installation|
- CL3 rated for in-wall and outdoor installations
- Equalizer built into cable for more stable signal over long distances
- Intended for use in commercial settings
- HDMI High speed with Ethernet
- Perfect for connecting your HDMI monitors, A/V receivers, and HDTV
- Supports all resolutions up to 4K at 30Hz to 1080p at 60 Hz, and below.
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality
- Gold-plated conductor to provide optimum signal transfer
- Gold-plated connecting pins and ground connections
- Standard 19 pin connection, Male to Male, Type A Connection
- Triple-layer shielding to greatly reduce EMI
- 3D compatible
- RoHS compliant
|HDMI Version||v1.4 and backward compatible to all previous versions|
|Cable Gage||26 AWG|
|Jacket Material||Black PVC, CL3 Rated|
|Connector Material||Gold Plated Copper|
|Connector Type||Standard Male to Male Type A, 19 pin connector|
|Connector Depth||9.2 ± 0.3mm|
|Conductor Material||Bare Copper|
|Conductive Resistance||5 Ohm Max|
|Shielding Material||Aluminum Mylar|
|Insulation Resistance||10M OMH Min|
Please visit our Understanding HDMI Page to learn more about our HDMI cables and HDMI Technology in general.
|HDMI Type||Max Resolution||Transmission Rate||HDR||Audio Support|
|1.4||4K x 2K at 30Hz||10.2 Gb/s||No
||ARC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD|
|2.0||4K at 60Hz||18 Gb/s
||HE-AAC, DRA, 32 audio channels
|2.1||8K at 30Hz
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Qty 1 - 75ft HDMI 1.4 Male to Male Cable