Fiber Connector, Female MPO FuseConnect, Multimode 10G, 250um Ribbon, 6 Pack
Fiber Connector, FuseConnect®
AFL's FUSEConnect® MPO fusion-spliced, field-terminated connectors are uniquely designed and feature just six components. With a factory pre-polished ferrule, its innovative field-termination process eliminates polishing, adhesives and crimping in the field minimizing the potential for operator error and expensive connector scrap.
Designed to Fiber Optic Connector Intermateability Standard (FOCIS), Type MPO, FOCIS-5, TIA-604-5-C, AFL™s FUSEConnect® MPO performs as an equivalent to the standard factory terminated MPO/MTP® assemblies. Designed to utilize either ribbon or loose tube cable, this connector helps to minimize the complexity involved in the termination of a multi-fiber connection, allowing for a reliable and repeatable termination in field applications.
FUSEConnect® MPO is part of the FUSEConnect® series splice-on connector which includes the SC, LC, ST and FC that require a fusion splicer and accessories for installations.
- Field installable splice-on connector
- Only six components
- No adhesives, crimping or polishing
- TIA-568-C.3, IEC-61754-7, and TIA/EIA-604-5 FOCIS 5 Compliant
- Field MPO polarity customization
- Includes 3.0 mm round and optical fiber ribbon flat boots in each pack
- Connectorization in: - RF-overlay FTTP networks - Cable TV backbone networks - Outside plant - MDU FTTP Cabling
- Connector restoration in the field
- Data center installation
- Patch cord customization in the field