Network Rack, 10-32 Cage Nuts
Rack Mounting 10-32 Cage Nuts
The Kendall Howard 10-32 cage nuts create a threaded mounting hole for mounting equipment on to universal rack rails commonly found in server enclosures, open frame racks, and wall mount cabinets. Universal mounting rails, also known as cage nut style rails, are the most common and preferred type of rails used on the market today.
- Quantity: 50, 100 & 2500
- Thread Size: 10-32
- Snap-in Design
- Packaged in an aluminum tin
- RoHS compliant
- Made in the USA
- Snap-in Design - Captive nut and spring steel cage feature wings that can be compressed to snap into the square holes found in universal/punched panel rails. Unlike slide on cage nuts, this design locks the nut securely in place
- Easily Replaced - Take away the hassle of dealing with stripped holes in tapped rails. If you strip a cage nut they can easily be replaced in the field, saving you time and money.
- Choose Your Size - Using universal rack rails and cage nuts gives you the flexibility to use whatever size hardware you prefer. You can even use multiple sizes in the same installation. So now you can use smaller rack screws and cage nuts for lightweight rack shelves, cable managers, and spacer blanks, and larger hardware for heavier equipment such as servers, UPS's and KVM switches.
- Added Strength - The construction and materials used are better suited for threading than what is used in full size tapped rails. This provides a stronger, more durable fastening solution.
|Weight||1.00 lbs. (50 ct.), 1.50 lbs. (100 ct.), 20.50 lbs. (2500 ct.)|
|Color/Finish||Clear Zinc Finish|
Cage Nuts and Racks Screws for Server Racks
Our Online Store, Networking Products, Server Racks, Cage Nuts and Rack Screws provides a variety of cage nuts in 10-32 and M5 styles. Cage nuts and rack screws are the hardware used to attach server equipment to the vertical mounting rails on your server rack. When it comes to server rack equipment, there are three types of rack screw threads: 10-32, 12-24, and M5. The first set of digits indicate the size, while the second set of digits refer to the number of threads per square inch.
To learn more about our Cage Nuts and Racks Screws please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Network Rack, 10-32 Cage Nuts can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Cable Management Solutions
- Blank Rack Spacing Panels
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Aluminum Tin (50 & 100 Pack only)
- Qty 50/100/2500 - 10-32 Cage Nuts