Shielded CAT5E RJ45 Keystone Coupler, Snap-In, w/Keystone Latch
Although these CAT5E Keystone Couplers fit most patch cords, they were designed to be used with our CAT5E patch cords and modular plugs. For a more complete list of compatibility with this CAT5E Keystone Couplers, click on the Additional Information tab.
Our Snap-In Shielded CAT5E Inline Coupler works great for extending your telephone or computer patch cord into any room of the house or office. Our Snap-In Shielded CAT5E Inline Coupler is designed to snap into our high density wall plates (WP2-) and patch panels and link two shielded networking patch cables together. The snap-in style in-line coupler jack provides a female-to-female feed-through connection for easy cable hook-up. The coupler jack is fully covered in a metal case to protect your signal against electromagnetic noises that may interfere with your signal. The Shielded Snap-In CAT5E Inline Coupler comes standard with gold plated brass contacts and 8 conductors straight-thru RJ-45 CAT5E. It is designed for computer networking applications and works best with our Patch Cords, high density patch panels and high density wall plates (WP2-).
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our Snap_In Shielded CAT5E In-Line Coupler is is subject to UL standards and is UL Listed.Our CAT5E Snap-In Shielded CAT5E Inline Coupler also meet all requirements for EIA/TIA and also inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards.
To complete your CAT5E network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT5E bulk Ethernet cables, CAT5E shielded patch cords, RJ45 modular plugs, CAT5E keystone jacks & couplers, blank high density patch panels, CAT5E high density Patch Panels, high density wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT5E Performance Speeds Of Up To 350 MHz
- Meets & Exceeds Industry Standards
- For Use With CAT5E F/UTP Ethernet Cables/Patch Cords
- Connectors: One RJ-45 Female To One RJ-45 Female
- Type: 8 Conductor Straight-Thru RJ-45 CAT 5E
- Designed For Computer Networking Applications
- No Solder is used, purely lead-free
- Meticulously engineered to deliver exceptional performance while streamlining installations
- Press-fit PCB technology ensures a high quality connection and reliable performance
- Small form-factor for high-density installations
- Gold plated over nickel contacts for signal clarity
- Phosphor Bronze IDC contacts ensure excellent conductivity, durability, and outstanding resistance against wear or corrosion
- Keystone Latch for use with our High Density Patch Panel & "WP2" Series Wallplates
- 1000Base-T, VOIP
- 4 Mbps Token Ring
- 10 Mbps Ethernet
- 155 Mbps ATM
- ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-1 Channel Compliant
- FCC part 68.5, Subpart F compliant
- ISO/IEC 11801 Class E Channel Compliant
- ISO/IEC 60603-7, UL 1863
Additional InformationTo learn more about our CAT5E Keystone Couplers here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium CAT5E Keystone Jacks.
Our CAT5E In-Line Coupler, Snap-In Shielded In-Line Ethernet Data Coupler Jack w/Keystone Latch are compatible with:
- CAT5E Shielded Modular Plugs
- CAT5E Shielded Patch Cords
- "WP2" Series Wall plates
- Blank High Density Patch Panels
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - CAT5E In-Line Coupler, Snap-In Shielded w/Keystone Latch