300Mbps Wireless N Nano Router
300Mbps Wireless N Nano Router
Multiple Operating Modes Ideal for Home and Travel Use
To meet the wireless needs of almost any situation you might encounter, the TL-WR802N supports Router, Hotspot, Range Extender, Client and Access Point Modes.
- 1st is router mode, plug the travel router into your hotel room's Ethernet port to create a private Wi-Fi network for internet access without needing to compete with other guests.
- 2nd is hotspot mode, connect to an outdoor WISP Access Point and enjoy a private Wi-Fi hotspot for your devices in public areas.
- 3rd is range extender mode, extending your existing Wi-Fi networks to maximize coverage and eliminate dead zones.
- 4th is client mode, allowing devices that require a wired connection to access an existing Wi-Fi network.
- 5th is access point mode, creating a wireless network for Wi-Fi enabled devices.
Portable and Compact - Suitable for Home and Travel
The TL-WR802N is the smallest wireless router in the world. It is very easy to use and is a perfect choice for travelers, students, and anyone else who lives life on the go.
Flexible Power Supply - Find Power Wherever You Are
The TL-WR802N can be powered using the included power adapter or using a smartphone /USB charger.
*Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. **Internet plans greater than 100 Mbps will be limited by the product’s Ethernet WAN port.
- 300Mbps wireless data rates is ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calling*
- Pocket-size – Ideal for home and travel use
- Supports Router, Repeater, Client, AP and hotspot operation modes
- Powered through a micro USB port by an external power adapter or USB connection to a computer provides flexibility for any situation
- Easy installation in minutes
IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
2 Bedroom Houses
2× Fixed Antennas
Access Point Mode
Range Extender Mode
Hotspot Mode (WISP Mode)
*Only Available in the Router and AP Modes.
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
|Guest Network||1 x 2.4GHz Guest Network|
|QoS||QoS by Device|
DHCP Client List
Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Setting Up Your TP-Link Router Via The Web GUI
What's in the Box
- (1) - Wireless Router
- (1) - Power Adapter
- (1) - Ethernet Cable
- (1) - USB Cable
- (1) - Quick Installation Guide
- (1) - Resource CD