Armored Distribution, Riser Fiber Optic Cable, Single Mode OS2, Corning Fiber, Indoor/Outdoor, OFCR (Per Foot)
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
This fiber cable is priced per foot with a minimum order length of 800ft.
Note:This item must ship freight and requires a shipping quote. To request a shipping quote email us or call us.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, or pulleyes please call
Armored Single Mode Indoor/Outdoor Riser Distribution Fiber Optic Cable with Corning Fiber
This Tight Buffered Aluminum Interlocking Armored Distribution Cable consists of PVC overall jacket, PVC inner jacket with 2 to 24 tight buffered fiber surrounded by yarn acting as a strength member.
The core is protected by a spirally-wrapped aluminum strip that offers easy installation and high crush resistance. These cables are available in OFCR rated constructions.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- 900um tight buffered
- Water blocking aramid yarn strength members
- Provides superior crush resistance for added protection
- Eliminates the need for inner duct or conduit thus saving installation time
- Riser OFCR ratings allow AIA products to be installed throughout the facility
- Exclusive use of Corning® optical fibers
- Jacket print ensures product identification and fiber compatibility
- Buffers strip consistently between 3.5-5 lbs/FT, helpful for onsite termination
- Durable jacket offers added protection during installation and in rugged use applications
- Indoor/outdoor areas where heavy traffic requires extra protection
- Intra building backbones
- Data centers
Single mode fiber cable (Synonyms mono-mode optical fiber, single-mode fiber, single-mode optical waveguide, uni-mode fiber) is a single strand of glass fiber with a diameter of 8.3 to 10 microns that has one mode of transmission. Single mode fiber has a relatively narrow diameter, through which only one mode will propagate typically 1310 or 1550nm wavelengths. Single mode fibers carry higher bandwidth than multimode fiber, but require a light source with a narrow spectral width.
Single-mode fiber gives you a higher transmission rate and up to 50 times more distance than multimode. The small core and single light-wave virtually eliminate any distortion that could result from overlapping light pulses, providing the least signal attenuation and the highest transmission speeds of any fiber cable type.