CAT6 Bulk Ethernet Cable, Dual Shielded, CM Rated, Solid 23 AWG 1000FT
Our CAT6 Individually Shielded Pairs (S/FTP) CM Rated Cable is ideal for your shielded indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This CAT6 Individually Shielded Pairs (S/FTP) CM Rated Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation, over all braid shielding and Individual pair foil shielding (S/FTP) and a PVC CM rated RoHS Compliant jacket. Our ETL Verified Individually Shielded Pairs (S/FTP) Category 6 CM Rated Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the best solution for indoor installation runs that require the cable to be installed for general purpose applications. Additionally, this cable has a tinned copper drain wire which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is required on all shielded cable in order to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues.
Why Shielded Cable?
The over all braiding and individually foil shielded pairs protects the signal from outside EMI and also keeps the signal from emitting its own EMI. For example, a hospital has many electronic devices that emit Electro Magnetic Interference so you would want to use a shielded cable to prevent EMI from both entering and exiting your cable.
To make sure we are supplying our customers with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6 ANSI/TIA-568.2-D standards. Our CAT6 cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6 guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations including ETL so that our cables are ETL Verified as well as RoHS Compliant.
Cat 6 Bulk Cable Options
|Stranded Copper UTP||Stranded Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper UTP||Solid Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper S/FTP|
|General (CM)||General (CM)||General (CM)||Outdoor (CMX)||24AWG Riser (CMR)||23AWG Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||General (CM)|
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
|Solid Copper UTP||Solid Copper F/UTP|
|Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Indoor/Outdoor (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)|
- High-performance Data Communications Cable for Noisy Environments
- Suitable for 600MHz high Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD CDDI
- Overall Tin-Copper Braid Shielded with Individually Foil Shielded Twisted Pairs (S/FTP)
- 4-pair, easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Sequential Foot Markers on Jacket
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- CM rated PVC Jacket
- ISO/IEC 2nd Edition 11801 Class F
- ETL Verified
- Supplied in 1000™ Wooden Spool
- Category 6 CM Rated Cable
- Designed for Indoor General Purpose Applications
- RoHS Compliant
Solid Wire: Also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our CAT6 Individually Shielded Pairs (S/FTP) CM Rated Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
Our CAT6 Individually Shielded Pairs (S/FTP) CM Rated Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
- CAT6 Shielded Patch Cables
- CAT6 Modular Plugs - CN1-7883-8C6AS
- CAT6 Keystone Jacks - K66-2150-90-SH
- Blank Shielded Patch Panels
- CAT6 Shielded Patch Panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box
- 1000ft of CAT6 Individually Shielded Pairs (S/FTP) CM Rated Ethernet Cable with 4 pairs of 23 AWG Solid Copper Conductors.