Fiber Patch Panel, Signature Series, 1U
Adapter panels, fiber modules and splice trays NOT included.
This patch panel is only compatible with certain fiber panel inserts/fiber modules. To find out more, give us a call or email us.
1U Signature Series Fiber Patch Panel
Create a versatile network with these signature series patch panels. These fiber optic enclosures can be ordered with whichever bulkhead or panel needed. This model can also fit corning connector panels. The bulkhead maybe swapped out for any other with ease making this one of the easiest to configure for your application.
This 1U Signature Series Fiber Patch Panel offers a solution in which you can adapt the fiber panel with many adapter plates or fiber module footprints you want in a way that has never been offered before. This new fiber patch panel series is engineered to allow adaptation to a wide variety of fiber patching applications as well as fiber module installations, including a bulkhead that fits Corning connector panels. You can now adjust to any of these scenarios with just a simple swap of the fiber bulkhead bracket. The unique master panel design allows for easy and secure routing of fiber without obstructions or compromising your bend radius.
These panels are adaptable with any fiber termination module or a CT-X cassette. Make your network one that can adapt instantly. Order your panel today with a bulkhead to match.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- The Signature Series rack mounts are available in 1, 2, 4, & 6.5 RU's. Each RU is capable of housing (2) CT-X cassettes.
- Completely customized for every applications needs. The CT-X comes in many different custom configurations, allowing the Signature Series rack to extremely versatile.
- Easily upgrade in the field with the CT-X Cassettes. Order only the amount you need up front and upgrade on the fly. Each cassette is easily integrated into the Signature Series rack mounts with plug-n-play technologies.
- The Signature Series wall mounts are available in 2x, 4x, 8x, 12x. Each X unit is capable of housing a single CT-X cassette.
- Easily upgrade our Signature Series wall mounts in the field with the Multilink CT-X Cassette. The CT-X is a plug-n-play device, which makes field expansion a breeze.
- The CT-X is designed to house 12 adapters along the front of the cassette, allowing patch capabilities. On the inside of the cassette, there is an integrated splice chip holder the is capable of housing 12 fusion splices. Splitters are also easily integrated into the cassette, utilizing plenty of room and a slack storage wheel.
- The back of the cassette has provisions for pigtails, MTP and MPO fittings. These features allow the CT-X to be shipped completely loaded, allowing for easy plug-n-play integration in the field.
Available Insert Fitment Types (Does NOT include Adapter Plates or Modules)
(3) FB23 Adapter Plates (Sold Separately)
(3) Corning Adapter Plates (Sold Separately)
(2) CT-X Modules (Sold Separately)
(4) FB23 Narrow Adapter Plates (Sold Separately)
(24) SC Duplex or LC Quad Adapters (Sold Separately)
Material: Aluminum & Steel