RG59 Siamese Direct Burial Coaxial Cable, CCTV, 20 AWG BC, 95% BC Braid, 18/2 Stranded BC
Direct Burial RG59 Siamese Cable for Outdoor CCTV Networking
Our CCTV RG59 Outdoor Direct Burial Siamese Coaxial Cable is commonly used for running data and power CCTV surveillance cameras and radio frequency applications in one single pass. The cable's jacket is designated CL2 for outdoor Coaxial cable used for networking projects like outdoor CCTV systems require cable with adequate jacketing and insulation to handle moisture and sun exposure. The RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable tops out at 75 Ohms and does not keep a high Gigahertz.
Siamese Direct Burial Coaxial Cable is used to transmit radio frequency energy. The advantage of coaxial is that the electromagnetic field carrying the signal occurs only in the space between the inner and outer conductors. With that said, it allows the cable to be installed next to metal objects without power loss. Siamese Direct Burial Coaxial Cable also provides protection of the signal from external electromagnetic interference. Siamese Coaxial Cables connects radio transmitters and receivers to their antennas, computer network (Internet) connections, digital audio (S/PDIF), and distributing cable television signals.
Siamese Direct Burial Coaxial Cable consists of a 20 AWG solid bare copper center conductor that transmits the signal. It is surrounded with a Cellular Polyethylene Dielectric insulation and 95% bare copper braided shielding. It includes 2x 18 AWG stranded bare copper conductor with HDPE black & red insulation. This is covered with a CM rated jacket. Our cables are UL listed, ETL Verified and RoHS Compliant.
Where to use Siamese Coaxial Cable
A broad range of applications exist for coaxial cabling. It is widely used with entertainment equipment such as TV, VCR, DVR, satellite receivers. It is also used with security cameras, and GPS Systems. Since this RG59 Siamese Direct Burial Coaxial Cable has a solid copper conductor and two stranded bare copper power wires, it is the perfect cable choice for any CCTV transmission or surveillance system to run power and data in a single pass underground from outside transformers to individual households. This RG59 Siamese Direct Burial Coaxial Cable is available in black, 500' or 1000' on a wooden spool.
- Siamese Coaxial Cable Direct Burial for Radio Frequency Transmission of CCTV Audio/Video, and Surveillance Data Processing and CCTV Transmissions
- 20 AWG Solid Bare Copper Center Conductor for Optimal Signal Integrity
- Polyethylene Dielectric
- 95% Bare Copper Braided Shielding to Prevent Signal Loss
- 2x 18 AWG Stranded Copper Conductors
- 1 GHz Sweep Test
- 75 Ohms
- Common Connectors to use are BNC, Type F, and RCA
- Designated CL2 for Outdoor Installation
- CM Rated
- Flame Rated & UV Resistant PVC Jacket
- UL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- 500' and 1000', Black Supplied on Wooden Spool
- Ideal for Outdoor Direct Burial Cable Applications for CCTV
To learn more about our RG59 Bulk Coaxial Cable here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium RG59 Bulk Coaxial Cable.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- 500ft or 1000ft Supplied Wooden Spool of Black 20AWG RG59 Siamese Direct Burial Coaxial Cable