RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable, CCTV, 20 AWG BC, 95% CCA Braid, 18/2 Stranded BC
500' Supplied in a Reel in Box
1000' Supplied on a Wooden Spool
Siamese RG59 Coaxial Cable with 95% CCA Braid Shielding
Our CCTV RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable is commonly used for running data and power CCTV surveillance cameras and radio frequency applications in one single pass. The cable's jacket is designated CL2 for in-wall installation. The RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable tops out at 75 Ohms and does not keep a high Gigahertz.
Siamese Coaxial Cable is used to transmit radio frequency energy. The advantage of coaxial is that the electromagnetic field carrying the signal occurs only in the space between the inner and outer conductors. With that said, it allows the cable to be installed next to metal objects without power loss. Siamese Coaxial Cable also provides protection of the signal from external electromagnetic interference. Siamese Coaxial Cables connects radio transmitters and receivers to their antennas, computer network (Internet) connections, digital audio (S/PDIF), and distributing cable television signals.
Siamese Coaxial Cable consists of a 20 AWG solid bare copper center conductor that transmits the signal. This cable is surrounded with a Cellular Polyethylene Dielectric insulation and 95% copper clad aluminum braided shielding. It includes 2x 18 AWG stranded conductor with HDPE black & red insulation. This is covered with a CM rated jacket. Our cables are UL listed, ETL Verified and RoHS Compliant.
Where to use Siamese Coaxial Cable
A broad range of applications exist for coaxial cabling. It is widely used with entertainment equipment such as TV, VCR, DVR, satellite receivers. It is also used with security cameras, and GPS Systems. Since this RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable has a solid copper conductor and two stranded conductors, it is the perfect cable choice for any CCTV transmission or surveillance system to run power and data in a single pass. This RG59 coaxial cable is available in both white or black jacket. 500' is supplied in a reel in box and 1000' is supplied on a wooden spool.
- Data and Power CCTV Surveillance Cameras and Radio Frequency Applications.
- 20 AWG Solid Bare Copper Center Conductor for Optimal Signal Integrity
- Polyethylene Dielectric
- 95% Copper Clad Aluminum Braided Shielding to Prevent Signal Loss
- 2x 18 AWG Stranded Conductors
- Common Connectors to use are BNC, Type F, and RCA
- Designated CL2 for In-Wall Installation
- CM Rated
- 75 Ohms
- Flame Rated PVC Jacket
- Black Jacket is UV Resistant
- Ul Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- 500' Supplied in Reel in Box and 1000' Supplied on Wooden Spool
- Supplied in Black or White
Additional InformationTo learn more about our RG59 Bulk Coaxial Cable here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium RG59 Bulk Coaxial Cable.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable, Indoor, 20 AWG, 2x 18 AWG Stranded Copper Power Wires, Black or White
- 500' Supplied in Reel in Box
- 1000' Supplied on a Wooden Spool