SMARTFiber and OPTISource - Fiber Optic Power Meter with 1310/1550nm Light Source
Includes FC/ST/SC adapters.
Fiber Optic Power Meter with Light Source for 1310/1550nm Wavelengths
The standard SMARTFiber with two wavelengths is an easy to use and lightweight fiber optic power meter that measures the power of light transmitting from an optical fiber.
The SMARTFiber includes interchangeable adaptor to connect FC, ST and SC type fiber connectors. It utilizes an InGaAs detector to improved sensitivity and temperature stability to test for standard optical power from +3 to -60dBm dynamic range. It can test single-mode fiber cables and with the optional adaptor, users can test 2.5mm and 1.25mm fiber cables. For identification purposes, the SMARTFiber can also receive modulate signals(270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz) simultaneously.
The OPTISource is a high performance stabilized source that is widely used in fiber network installation and maintenance. New version of OPTISource can provide the single wavelength output according to specific requirements including 1310/1550nm wavelength for the single™mode. With replaceable FC, SC, ST connectors and our SMARTFiber power meter, this choice brings you an economic and efficient solution for the fiber optic network tasks.
- Simple to use and portable
- Calibrated at 1310nm, 1550nm
- Accuracy: ±0.15dB™1nW@1310nm/1550nm
- Optical power range from +3 to -60dBm
- Measurement units in dBm and Watt
- Ideal for both multimode and singlemode optical fibers
- Can receive modulate signal (270Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz) simultaneously for identification
- Battery indicator and power auto off function
- Automatic wavelength detection (when used with OPTISource as optical light source)
|Dynamic Range||+3 to -60dBm|
|Fiber Connector||Interchangeable Adaptor for FC,ST, SC|
|Battery||4 x AAA (6V)|
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - SMARTFiber and OPTISource