CAT5E Outdoor Bulk Ethernet Cable, Direct Burial Shielded Solid Copper, Water Blocking PVC Layer, UV Resistant LSZH Outer Jacket, Black, 24 AWG
NOTE: The spooled 250ft, 500ft and 1000ft lengths are only available in a black jacket color.
Our Outdoor Direct Burial CAT5E Cable with water block layer is ideal for your outdoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Shielded Outdoor Water Block Layer Direct Burial CAT5E Cable is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be buried under ground in conduit. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Jacket. This cable also includes a aluminum foil shielding which helps eliminate and protect against electrical interferences that could impede your signal. For added moisture protection this cable includes a water block tape that repels water keeping it out of the cable and away from the conductors. Additionally, this cable has a tinned copper drain wire which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is required on all shielded cable in order to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. Our Shielded Category 5E Water Block Layer Direct Burial Outdoor Cable is designed for residential outdoor direct burial LAN applications, making it the ideal solution for installation runs that require the cable to be buried under ground in conduit. This cable is also tested up to speeds of 350MHz.
To make sure we are supplying our customers with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT5E ANSI/TIA-568.2-D standards. Our CAT5E Outdoor cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT5E guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations and is RoHS Compliant.
Cat 5E Bulk Cable Options
|Stranded Copper UTP||Stranded Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper UTP||Solid Copper F/UTP|
|General (CM)||General (CM)||General (CM)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)|
Cat 6 Bulk Cable Options
|Stranded Copper UTP||Stranded Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper UTP||Solid Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper S/FTP|
|General (CM)||General (CM)||General (CM)||Outdoor (CMX)||24AWG Riser (CMR)||23AWG Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||General (CM)|
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- CAT5E Water Block Layer Outdoor Direct Burial, Outside Plant
- Suitable For 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed For Outdoor Direct Burial Installations
- Aluminum Foil Shielded w/ Unshielded Twisted Pairs (F/UTP)
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- UV Rated for Outdoor Use
- LSZH PVC Jacket meets IEC60332-1
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Specifications
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
Solid Wire: also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
CM/CMH/CMG: CM is used for general building wiring such as residential house. CM cables are used in areas other than plenums and risers.
Cable Accessories Options
To learn more about our Outdoor Ethernet Cable, please visit our product overview page.
Our CAT5E Direct Burial Outdoor Shielded Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
- CAT5E Shielded Riser(CMR) Bulk Cables
- CAT5E Shielded Patch Cables
- CAT5E Shielded Modular Plugs
- CAT5E Shielded Keystone Jacks
- blank Patch Panels
- CAT5E Shielded Patch Panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box?
- C5CMXT-107WH: Qty 1 - 1000FT Pull Box of CAT 5E Shielded Outdoor Water Block Layer Direct Burial Cable
- C5CMXT-416BK: Qty 1 - 1000FT Pull Box of CAT 5E Shielded Outdoor Water Block Layer Direct Burial Cable
- C5CMXT-2152BKWS: Qty 1 - 1000FT Spool of CAT 5E Shielded Outdoor Water Block Layer Direct Burial Cable
- C5CMXT-7810: Qty 1 - 500FT Spool of CAT 5E Shielded Outdoor Water Block Layer Direct Burial Cable